Clarus Group, under a contract with the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (ESE), has conducted an evaluation of the experience of 17 school districts with 2012-2013 Level 3 district reviews performed by ESE’s Center for District and School Accountability. The focus of this study was the impacts of the changes of the experiences of districts reviewed during the 2012-2013 school year. The report was submitted in June 2013.
- Clarus Group principals moderate plenary sessions at IG conference
- Clarus Group trains IGs in performance audits, evaluations, inspections, and reviews
- Watch Dan Ahern discuss his public service experience and perspective
- Pamela Bloomfield speaks on public-private partnerships
- Clarus Group evaluates a school district’s budgeting and financial management